Plain and Coloured Concrete
For majestic results that last a lifetime choose Coloured Concrete.
What is plain & coloured concrete?
A number of areas in a building demand sturdy, long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing surfacing. Plain and coloured concrete is an impressive way to meet these demands of a property and enhance the value. Plain and coloured concrete is a substance that is poured into floors to give them a better look while enhancing their strength at the same time.
While plain concrete has always been the default choice, the demand for coloured concrete has recently shown a surge among the property owners. Concrete is known for its strength and durability, and with SkyCo company behind the construction crew, you can rest assured for bringing he features of concrete to the next level. As a team of quality decorative concrete contractors, we make sure that every project of plain/coloured concrete is dealt with finest skills to bring forth remarkable results.
Let's cement your amazing idea.
Why choose Plain and Coloured Concrete?
1. Durability: Exposed aggregate is one of the most durable elements to construct driveways, walkways and pool sides. Whether you have a high traffic driveway or want a non-slippery poolside construction, exposed aggregate solutions will offer you the desired outcome for years to come.
2. Aesthetic value: Coloured Concrete provides you with the option to go wild with your flooring ideas, offering bespoke driveways to attractive pathways adding a stack of value to your property.
4. Unlimited range of choices: When it comes to options, you can choose from the range of textures and colours. There is always a perfect match for your style of home or property.
5. Low maintenance cost: You can enjoy the same finish of any plain or coloured concrete for years. All you need to do is pressure wash it every now and then, and it will come back to life.
Individualise your project by choosing full depth colour from the extensive range
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Community areas
- Outdoor entertainment areas
- Parks and gardens
- Paths and walkways
- Pool surrounds
- Roadways and transport slab overlays
- Specialised applications
- Standard applications
We offer an extensive range of colours as illustrated. From these we can develop bespoke shapes, designs and finishes to perfect your idea.
Plain and Coloured Concrete work will vary from job to job. We will work with you to understand the intended use of the concrete and then apply the suitable Australian Standards as per:
- Australian Standards AS1379 – Supply and Delivery of Concrete
- Australian Standards AS3600 – Concreting
We stand behind our work, and therefore offer a lifetime guarantee on our workmanship.