When you need a Durable, long-lasting outdoor concrete option, it's hard to pass on Exposed Aggregate.
What is Exposed Aggregate?
Exposed Aggregate is one of the durable choices of outdoor constructions including driveways, and outdoor areas. Besides being sturdy and impressive, exposed aggregate or pebbled concrete also has non-slippery features which is why it is perfect for outdoor construction operations.
In technical terms, exposed aggregate is a polished and crafted surface that is created with cement by removing the topmost layer. The exposed aggregate, when crafted with perfection, offer an enhanced look that normal cement applications can’t.
It is the driveway that let the visitor make a picture of the entire house. While it is expected to be sturdy, it should also have a high aesthetic appeal, to impress your visitors. The conventional driveway and pool sidewalk construction techniques emphasized on the use of cement, however, exposed aggregate is the ultimate solution for style, visual appeal as well as strength and durability.
At Skyco Group, we have a team of skilled tradesmen who have knowledge and skills to bring the best of exposed aggregate construction ideas to life. We promise longevity, aesthetic appeal and cost-effectiveness in every project.
"our team of skilled concreters will bring your wildest exposed aggregate construction ideas to life"
Why choose exposed aggregate concrete?
1. Durability: Exposed aggregate is one of the most durable elements to construct driveways, walkways and pool sides. Whether you have a high traffic driveway or want a non-slippery poolside construction, exposed aggregate solutions will offer you the desired outcome for years to come.
2. Protection against the elements: Whether it is raining or there is a hailstorm, you live in a high temperature zone or it snows heavily in your region, the exposed concrete can offer you the same finish through all sorts of elements.
3. Aesthetic value: While cement fails to satiate your needs for a modern and stylish finish, concrete aggregate has overcome all these issues. It makes your driveways attractive while adding value to the face of your home.
4. A range of choices: When it comes to options, you can choose from the range of textures and colours. There is always a perfect match for your style of home, whether it is red-brick, vintage and character ome or a modern and fancy home.
5. Low maintenance cost: You can enjoy the same finish of any exposed concrete construction for years. All you need to do is wash it over and make it new. Moreover, because it is pebbled, you do not have to worry about stains and scratches.